Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Walking Around Amsterdam

Last Friday, we had a visit from Chris Want (old time Canadian Blender compatriote) and his girlfriend, so that gave me the opportunity to snap some pictures in other part of the city. It was, of course, very nice meeting them and they allowed me to tag along on Saturday for a visit to the Van Gogh museum.

Some people enjoying a cruise on the canal.

NOO! They are everywhere!

After the restaurant, we passed through Central Plaza (or whatever it's called). A Building, the Plaza itself, another building.
I had more pictures, but sadly too blurry.

On Saturday, we payed a visit to the Van Gogh museum. Sadly, no pictures allowed at all inside, so we'll have to make due with those two shots from the park behind the museum itself. This one is another museum of something or another and that one is a concert hall (currently presenting Chopin recitals).

That's it for now. I'll be back next Monday in the cold northern Canada (except not that cold since it's summer), so I don't really expect to be posting more stuff here.

Next time I'm halfway across the globe I guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Martin,
have you been to the Rijksmuseum yet?

I really liked the Rembrandt's paintings there.

And off course, good luck at the Institute !!!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home