Sunday, May 18, 2008

Snapshots from Amsterdam

Hi,

I'm in Amsterdam for three weeks, working at the Blender Institute, so I'll use the opportunity to revive this blog a bit.

Today was a bright, warm and sunny day, so I took some shots on the walk from the apartment to the institute.

Sidewalk view
Across a canal
Bus
Street view
Canal shots again, one more, another
Courtyard
Tram
Boat on the canal (a tourist tour I think)
Artis Zoo (just across the canal from Entrepotdok)
Interesting bridge
Probably art or something
An old docking crane
Entrepotdok

Pictures from the inside of the apartment: my room, dining room and living room, stairs leading to the entrance (we don't see much, but there's a weird curve at the bottom, the stairs are angling toward the wall and not toward the door).

I'll post some more as soon as I have them.

Martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home