Saturday, May 14, 2005

Pictures from Australia

Hey!

Like some of you knows, I'm down there in Australia having fun and working my ass off (cough), so I thought people might enjoy a couple of pictures from there.

Leaving Canada, at the PET airport: 1, 2, 3

During the flight, at dawn.

Pictures from my first day off work, on saturday:

Bushes land, from the car.

Random shots from an australian town: 1, 2

Penny-Arcade

Wyuna Spring, oh yeah...

Cam, Cathy and little India walking to another spring.

Some colorful bird, from a better angle

India playing connect-4 with Cam in the car (video)
At the "spring"
Pumping the mineral water spring (video)
Ducks, Black Swan, another shot of the black swan, Ducks (video), Flying duck, White ducks, THE ugly duck

Bullrush bushes (tree size, I'm not kidding)

Toadstool (Mario was hidding somewhere)

Holy, for no reason in a patch around the lake.

And that's it, hopefully, I'll post more sooner or later.

Martin
PS: All videos encoded with Xvid. People that don't have the codec can download it directly here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice pics! (I'm still envious)

Not a lot of pictures of you and from the couple taken at the airport, i'm guessing you don't really know what to do with yourself in front of a camera... :P

Oh, and the one with the toadstool cracks me up. ;)

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home